Newsletter Terms and Conditions
in force since 1 August, 2017
1. The following terms and conditions define the rules of using the Newsletter service.
2. The Newsletter service is run by Malomi Kids Agata Kornatowska registered in Żelistrzewo, Kwiatowa 12 St. 84-100 Żelistrzewo NIP 958-145-27-47, REGON 367429167, hereinafter called Malomi Kids.
3. The User will receive an email message with newsletter, hereinafter called Newsletter, from Malomi Kids to a provided email address.
4. The Newsletter service is unpaid and provided for an indefinite period of time.
5. Newsletter conveys information about goods sold by Malomi Kids, new collections, current sales, as well as other information regarding Malomi Kids and its products.
6. The frequency of the Newsletter issues will be at most monthly.
7. Every Newsletter includes the following:
1. Information about Malomi Kids Agata Kornatowska as the sender of the Newsletter,
2. Filled space „Title” describing the content of the Newsletter,
3. Information about deleting subscription or changing your email address provided priorly in order to subscribe to the Newsletter.
8. Using the Newsletter requires the User to have an access to computer or other device with Internet connection as well as a valid email address. Subscribing to the Newsletter occurs after completing by the User during the registration process the following:
1. Providing User’s email address in the registration form available at the website
2. Acceptance of receiving marketing information to a provided email address,
4. Clicking on the „Subscribe” button,
5. Clicking on the confirmation link in the message sent by Malomi Kids with a title „Welcome to our Newsletter.”
10. In order to receive the Newsletter, it is necessary to provide an email address while filling the Newsletter registration form. Providing other personal data is voluntary and their processing depends on the User’s will. Provided data enable to set up User’s profile and issue personalized content in the Newsletter.
11. Malomi Kids Agata Kornatowska, registered in Żelistrzewo, Kwiatowa 12 St. 84-100 Żelistrzewo, NIP 958-145-27-47, REGON 367429167 administrates personal data provided by the Users.
12. Malomi Kids Agata Kornatowska processes personal data provided by the User in the meaning of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services from July 18, 2002 (consolidated text: Dz. U. 2013, item 1422) as well as the Act of Personal Data Protection from August 27, 1997 (consolidated text: Dz. U. 2014, item 1182, with amendments). Malomi Kids as the administrator of personal data can confide the processing of data to the third party in the meaning of the Act of Personal Data Protection from August 27, 1997.
13. The User can access their data and change them.
14. The User is eligible to receive the information about whether or how their data are being processed.
15. The User can change the provided email address without any reason or additional costs and can delete the subscription by clicking the link provided in every footer attached to the Newsletter providing the email address in the requisite space, and then selecting „unsubscribe” button.
17. While issuing a complaint, you should provide your data requisite to receive a response with the result of complaints procedure as well as description about irregularities of the Newsletter service issued by Malomi Kids.
18. The result of the complaint will be issued by Malomi Kids within 14 days starting from the day you made a complaint.
19. While using the Newsletter, it is forbidden to provide content of unlawful nature, in particular, while exchanging messages with Malomi Kids or in the registration form.
20. The implementation of Newsletter service will start right after signing the Newsletter service contract; the User whereby agrees to receive the Newsletter.